donderdag 31 maart 2011

some progress

Slowly the spring felt / fabric is growing
First I cut a piece of batting to the right size
and put a thin cotton backing to it

so now I have an even thicknes everywhere

The cut-outs of the felt will become flowerbulbs with chrochet roots 

And here is a little ground elf who's watching the bulbs grow,
there will be more of them
and I must decide where to put my magic thread ) 

Today I had something else to do :
making a mandala for the daughter of friends, who is getting married tomorrow

... it went in the mail this afternoon !

What a day to get married :
the first of April !

We wish them a lot of sunshine
and many happy laughs
!

Have a good laugh, all of you tomorrow !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Els what a beautiful piece you are working on, love the little elf, I have not done something a long time but now I follow June's Wispering Hearts so now I got started again.
    Anni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen