vrijdag 1 februari 2013

felting-exchange

Ohhhh, Februari already !
Sometimes days go by so quickly ...


A few days ago I got my Januari piece 
of our felting-exchange
and time and again I'm pleasantly surprised 
by the ideas of other people.

And what's more fun :
there's always a lovely card to accompany the little felted piece !


This time there were funny gold glittering specks
and I don't know what they're made of ...  

Thanks very much J.
*

My double knitting is going swell 

 Rows of blocks upon rows of blocks
like slowly building a (scarf)  wall 
It's so much fun to see what colour combination 
the skeins come up with !

;-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful Felting. Im realy into yellow at the moment. I love the beautiful Noro colours of your knitting the scarf going to look amazing when its finished..:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die goldenen Glitterteilchen sehen sehr interessant aus!

    Liebe Grüße

    Gabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. As you say, my friend Els - time goes by so quickly! I am finally getting a moment to visit in Blogland and wish you a very happy new week with plenty of time to be creative. xxoo, sus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen