zondag 15 september 2013

just slowly going

It's so much fun
to go through my little plastic box
with the tiniest scraps I have
to see if they fit into the new little quilt.

This sun might Jacky recognize, she once send it to me

A Kaffe Fassett scrap I also used on my Night Wings jacket

(Oh my, I will have to start something else real soon :
blogaversary coming up !!!)


Though today wasn't only for stitching :

daughter came over and I helped her a bit 
preparing a template for some "window painting"
she promised to do in the school.
(ha : the next generation goes painting, though maybe I'll go help her, it's fun !)


And finally I múst show you this :

the shawlette with beads daughter was working on
during our holidays is finished !
Her first ever spun wool !

(I have some of the same yarn in my stash !!!)
;-)


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hè get, heb ik zomaar een stel berichten gemist! Nou ja, ben weer bij gelezen/ gekeken.....
    Er valt weer een boel moois te bewonderen hier! Je dochter maakt ook mooie dingen zeg... Ze kan zo een eigen blog beginnen ;-)
    Groetjes, Mirjam.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen