zaterdag 14 februari 2015

valentine ... and a riddle

Daughter has been here yesterday and today
to do some serious felting.
When you are busy like that
it is always a treat to have dinner together.
After the hat that she wanted to make
was well on its way
we cooked together.

The desert was made of the leftover dough
of the pie

Beet root pie with lots of goat cheese
(and some other vegetables I had in the refrigerator)

The last layer of the hat

Still not completely dry, but ready for the photo

And because felting is such fun
I started something of my own in the kitchen.

Hmmmm 
what would that be 
.......

Any  ideas ?





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mouse? I love that hat, Els, you have come a long way in a short time! And your pie ....mmmm! Lx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. BEET ROOT PIE!!!! with lots of Goat cheese?????????????????
    i would LOVE the recipe....could you email me?????

    the hat...YES!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen