donderdag 4 februari 2016

another "challenge"

Once again I've subscribed
to a Sara Lechner Challenge !

(it is just like an on-line workshop with her ...
but I did a real-life workshop at HAWAR 
three and a half years ago)

I joined in the "booklet" challenge
(nót in the "paper theater")
and in the "hanging doll".
This time it's the "house" challenge.

We received two lessons already
but I waited a bit so I knew "where it was going"
So yesterday I looked through my stash
because then I had an idea
of what I would make.

A lot of green stuff.
I even coloured some thin white linen
with my "Inktense" pencils and also some lace in one go.

The next step (today) was making
and decorating the walls of my house :
I'm stubborn in making my own house and have
only three walls ... instead of four !


And round windows instead of rectangled ones  ;-) ...

(Oh yes, saw "The Hobbit" again the other day ... but ... noooo )

*

In the garden it shows that the winter wasn't very cold this year


In the house daughter surprised us with some lovely daffodils !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thought about this challenge too, but no - too busy at the moment. Love your green.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahhh Doris you can't win them all .... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen