woensdag 19 oktober 2016

day 19

Another real autumn day :
wind, clouds, some rain and later :
sunshine !!!
Sunshine to make pictures of today's jewel.
A Textile Jewel, fit for an autumn day.
I finally managed to finish this one.
I started it some days earlier
but couldn't find the last bits to complete it :
little bits of wood,
but none was to my liking,
until today.

Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day number  19


A bright yellow leaf pendant
of hand dyed felt and Kaffe Fassett back,
embroidered with silk and cotton
some seed beads,
big faceted glass beads and a palm wood bead
on a 66 cm wax cord.
(8.5  x 5 cm)

€ 10

and this golden leaf is for you
or could make a nice present for someone dear.
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or tell me at the comments, under this post)

All the money will be for the Pink Ribbon fund


"leaf of gold"


See you tomorrow
with a new Textile Jewel
!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten