donderdag 20 oktober 2016

day 20

A cloudy day with a few drops of rain.

Every day it is a surprise
(also for me)
what colour will be used
for the next Textile Jewel.
All kind of pieces of felt are lying on the table,
on some of them, a circle or a square.
It depends on the day or my mood what piece I pick.
Today we could use a bit of heat
(the heating was on and yes : later this afternoon I went in the sauna,
we're lucky to have one in the house !)

The Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  20 :

A fiery red brooch
embroidered with silk and cotton in reds and magenta
with lots of seed beads en two sequins
and a Kaffe Fassett back.

SOLD  !

€ 10

and this "little bit of warmth"
is yours, to keep or to give away to someone dear.

All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or say so at the comments, under this post.

All the money is a donation to the Pink Ribbon fund


"fiery"


See you tomorrow with the next Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten